Thursday, February 14, 2008

When in Trouble, When in Doubt...

...Run in Circles, Scream and Shout!

Geez! I gotta wonder if some peeps don't need to up their meds or something! The soap opera at (the site which must not be named) is like that bunny, going and going and...

While one group continues to negotiate/plan a new site/whatever they come up with, it's fine by me - on the other side of the coin there's been finger wagging, tongue wagging, recriminations, shouting matches, general snarkiness... it's like Thanksgiving with the family! (Sherri, if you read this I'm just kidding, really, I didn't mean it... ah nuts!)

So we wait and see, see and wait. Meanwhile, I've been playing with Photoshop some more...click on my Flickr slideshow and go have a looky-loo. Go ahead, I'll wait while you take a look!

Fun, huh?

Oh, and Ski is doing better, but I still have to pill him to keep him eating. Worrysome, that.

One last item...my package FINALLY arrived in Ketanning, WA, Australia! It only took a MONTH! Honest, I mailed it 1/16!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You said what I've been thinking about ATCards...
Cheryl aka Muppin