It creeps me out. Really.
This time, I'm reading a graphics tutorial on the WWWeb, Ski in lap, and BAM out of nowhere this intense feeling that I've been in exactly this position, doing exactly this same thing, before.
(Que the Twilight Zone music)
Ski's appetite is down again. Rats.
Oh, and I figured out what I did to my foot...I have a habit of resting the middle (2nd Metatarsal) on the base of my task chair. Shoeless, that equals a sore spot! Mystery solved, now I just have to break that habit.
Playing with Photoshop some more and finally learning how to use the graphics tablet I've had for several years. Serious coolness has ensued!
"Turning Thirteen" by Frances Bell wins HSFK Portrait Award Visitor's Choice
-
*I have to say I am not in the least bit surprised that "Turning Thirteen"
by Frances Bell has won the Visitor's Choice award - **as announced by the
Nat...
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment