Monday, July 27, 2009

To Vent or NOT to Vent?

There are times when Family (capital "F") will absolutely get on your last nerve and make you contemplate having to hide a body or two. You want to spew your frustrations at whoever comes into range...rant and rage until even casual acquaintances will cross the street to avoid you.

And you get tempted to blog those feelings too - but should you?

You may have guessed it, yes, I am caught in the tines of that devil's pitchfork. And when it comes down to it, I may even go so far as to draft a snarky post or two and save it.

However.

I then apply the 90 day rule: Would I cringe at strangers reading this 90 days from now? Or worse, the Family in question reading it, Ever? So, I sigh and hit the Delete button.

On the other hand, I'm totally OK with them finding out that I WANTED to post some snarky comments!

No comments: