...and there should be a new home for the shipwrecked ATCards peeps: www.atcsforall.com
With all the angsty thrashing about, I decided to make some positive statements, so I'm making a whole new set of ATCs centered on Rebirth, Renewal, Moving and Starting Fresh. Let's see if anyone even notices, LOL!
I posted my first one, Rebirth, just now. If it looks a little lame, it's because I'm learning how to use a drawing program called ArtRage...
Limited compared to Corel Painter, but it only costs $25...WOOT! I used a photo as a reference, but otherwise it's all my scribbles.
So, things are settling down online, Spring is just over the rise...
Lookin' Good!
"Turning Thirteen" by Frances Bell wins HSFK Portrait Award Visitor's Choice
-
*I have to say I am not in the least bit surprised that "Turning Thirteen"
by Frances Bell has won the Visitor's Choice award - **as announced by the
Nat...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment