Well, the old dinosaur is up to the task! A memory upgrade and installation of XP SP2 did the trick!. There were a couple of rounds getting the "USB<->serial" port driver set up and configured. Modified the KNK software presets for the correct COM Port (Lucky 6!) and "Wallah!" the KNK hummed right thru a test cut! Life does NOT suck entirely!
Well, it is sucky just a little bit as the car ate my laptop funds today: Waterpump, belt, labor, bleh!
But then again, bless Murphy for making me wait to get that laptop...hmmmmm, could BIGGER forces be at work here? I dunno, we'll have to see...(cue the creepy music!)
"Turning Thirteen" by Frances Bell wins HSFK Portrait Award Visitor's Choice
-
*I have to say I am not in the least bit surprised that "Turning Thirteen"
by Frances Bell has won the Visitor's Choice award - **as announced by the
Nat...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment